Why Remo released F.A.L.T.U before ABCD

FALTU Movie, F.A.L.T.U before ABCD, Anybody Can Dance, Remo D'Souza, Bollywood Masala News, Latest Bollywood News, Bollywood Gossips


Ace choreographer and movie director Remo D'Souza is active with his second movie ABCD (Anybody Can Dance) but few know that if Remo had it his way, this would be his directorial first appearance over F.A.L.T.U.

"I always desired to do ABCD first but in the market, you have to confirm yourself. Nobody reliable me with a movie like this, especially where the idea is dancing. That's why F.A.L.T.U occurred. The movie did well and Vashu ji (Bhagnani) provided me my crack. ABCD is my desire project", says Remo.

And the pressure's increasing great for the film maker. "Post F.A.L.T.U, objectives are great. You last only until you are effective and the destiny of my movie will impact my choreography. So I will do my best in route too. I have to say, guiding a movie is more complicated than choreography!"